Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

whoa! hormones!

So our house right now is a total catastrophe. I don't know if we've just been in la-la-land or what but everything is falling apart. I know we have 8 more months to get everything together, but I need to feel like some things are falling into order. Laundry, for one. When are we going to start doing our laundry regularly like normal people? And dishes- because the sink stinks all the time.

Also, O flushed his glasses down the toilet this morning so looks like we'll need a plumber too.

I want to get shelves put up in my closet, I think that would help a lot. We also have to figure out a way to reorganize the TV room so that it can become a nursury. This is going to involve getting rid of a LOT of stuff... I don't anticipate that going well...

No comments:

Post a Comment