Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

weekly "symptom check"

O keeps making fun of me because he feels like I'm already taking advantage of the "but I'm pregnant" excuse. And I am. But when we decided to try for a baby he promised me 9 months of unadulturated complete adoration. In fact, his exact words were, "if you get pregnant, I'll carry you everywhere!" and so I did, and so I expect some serious pampering for as long as I can keep this baby crammed inside of me.

Anyway, I decided to keep up on my feelings and symptoms and most current complaints so that later when he starts hinting at #2 I can remind myself what I'm in for. So here they are, my gripes at week 4:

-- INSOMNIA. horrible horrible insomnia that is not at all helped by the fact that I am totally exhausted.
-- sea-sickness. not quite morning sickness yet, but my gastrointestinal tract is pissed.
-- cramps. the scary "you're about to get your period" type that have me freaking out.
-- emotional. so so emotional I just cray and cry for no reason at all at any random thing.
-- headaches. actually this should be at the top since this was my very first symptom. I can't make this headache go away and I'm not allowed to take Advil so my only option is to "tough it out" even though it feels like the back of my head is throbbing
-- enormo boobs. that hurt like crazy.

I think that's all for now. tune into week 6 when I'm told all hell will break loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment