Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

oh, yeah, the weekend and halloweenering

this last weekend was crazy. i must've been SO tired i forgot to update.

thursday we went to this haunted house (chronicles of the cursed) downtown with Jack and then at midnight we all went to see a screening of Paranormal Activity 2- it was awesome and terrifying. then on friday O and I bbsat Arliss' son Ethon til around midnight. O and I were so tired we kept griping at each other and when we finally fell into bed we didn't get up until about 11 the next day. Then, saturday we went with my mom and my siblings to Trails of Terror at peterson park and then went with them to see Paranormal Activity 2 AGAIN (it was that good- and my mom paid). On sunday we went to dinner at my parents house and rachael and the kids tried to name our unborn child. it was funny!

The girls on my internet board were all debating whether or not it was "safe" to go to haunted houses while preggs, but I can't imagine how it wouldn't be. my heartrate probably goes higher at the gym. Plus it's fun!

sara is coming into town this weekend (thurs-sun) it is going to be SOOO much fun, I can't wait to have some girl time.

No comments:

Post a Comment